The COVID-19 pandemic poses an unprecedented challenge to health care. Resource shortages of all types- Professional staff, Equipment, PPEs, Systems and trained Workforce have overwhelmed us.
Of all the needs, a trained workforce happens to be the most challenging. ERP Staffing recognized it early on and established a dedicated team within the HealthCare Staffing practice to address this Covid related critical, growing need from all entities, to augment their resources to manage through this crisis. We are currently staffing Coronavirus related temporary positions for our customers while helping qualified talent find new temporary work.
Our Pandemic Staffing Services include:
- Custodians and Housekeepers
- Homeless Shelter Case Managers and Shelter Monitors
- Contact Tracers
- Administrative support staff, including receptionists, secretaries, administrative assistants, and program support specialists.
- Case Investigators
- Non-Clinical Healthcare Professionals
- Patient Navigators for health plan enrollment